Monday, March 26, 2012

Dec 11 2007 downtown M&G Your invited....

okay these are some of you that are in vegas during this time. i took into account that alot of you leave on the 12th so i tried to be realistic. this would be downtown and hopefully start between 2 or 4 and go for as long as people are having fun.



Please bother your favorite locals and maybe some of them will join us.i have put out a call to spike and will see what imput he has.....



here gos...



Stratton (10-14)



MGMPLAYER(9-14)



KDOGG8(10-14)



SMITHY67(5-12)



ANNGY(7-12)



Gossboy(5-12)



sarahrox(5-11)



doublediamond777(5-12)



that is my list so far but i know there are still a few more that will be in town..feel free to add yourself to the list --if you cant make it that day let me know. we will go with the day that fits the most folks.



Dec 11 2007 downtown M%26amp;G Your invited....


I%26#39;d like to try to get together and do a M %26amp; G on the 11. Date and time are ok but I know in reality I won%26#39;t be in the downtown area. I have to keep ';Bob'; company for JackTarlover so I can%26#39;t wander to far from Harrah%26#39;s! Keep me posted if you end up moving closer.



Dec 11 2007 downtown M%26amp;G Your invited....


Yeah, thanks for the invite, be we also won%26#39;t be down town this time.




we have spamalot that evening at 8pm@wynn. am open but also would like to get with spike and stratton for some downtown fun%26gt;still havent heard from spike.better go check my email




vc...check you PM%26#39;s




Would be good to meet some fellow vegas buddys , sadly we actually fly home midday on the 11th but let me know if the date changes ! x




hey spike got your pm --thanks!




spike has mentioned around 4pm downtown would work for our little M%26amp;G...hope you can join us--also if you can%26#39;t and you come up with another date and time -let us know. thanks




Sounds like a fun group. I hope that you are able to do this M%26amp;G. Unfortunately I won%26#39;t get into town until the 16th. Have fun.




We%26#39;ll be there




Hey guys,





That would be our last night in Vegas and wasn%26#39;t really planning to spend that Downtown. More likely a meal and then out on the razzle for the night.



Will be there on the 7th though as I have read that they are doing the tree light switch on that night (Friday)................





Now if the M%26amp;G was on that night..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment