Friday, March 30, 2012

Venezia Bella Suite vs Venetian Bella Suite

The Venetian has some pretty great prices for January right now. I was going to go with PH but for almost the same price as a Fountain View room at PH I can have the Venetian Bella Suite. What is the difference between that and the Venezia Bella Suite. I know they are in different towers, but what are the pros and cons of both?



Someone told me it%26#39;s a much longer walk to the Venezia tower, but it is newer.



Venezia Bella Suite vs Venetian Bella Suite


Main differences in the Venezia tower - separate checkin, generally shorter linesm turndown service standard, slightly larger Bella suite than Venetian, access to Venezia pool garden. You do have to take two elevators to get to your room so yes the walk is longer. I was with my mobility limited mom in Venezia and neither of us minded. Just request a room near the elevator. Personally, I liked how our part of the hotel felt like we were miles away from the crazniess of Vegas.





Venetian tower is renovating it%26#39;s rooms so, if you book a renovated room the finishings will be newer/more modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment