Friday, April 13, 2012

Hotel Prices February 2008

GF and I are going to Las Vegas for the 1st time next Feb 2008 spending a couple of days in Chicago befor hitting LV for 4 nights 18th-22nd , have not booked a hotel yet, will I get any good deals if I wait until nearer the time....





Looking for somewhere special as trip is part of my 40th Birthday !!!





Slan



Hotel Prices February 2008


LV hotel prices can vary with conventions etc.





Also third monday of Feb is Presidents day, a national holiday and that week can be busy.



Hotel Prices February 2008


You best bet is to book directly with the hotel as soon as possible. If rates drop or you want to book another hotel to take advantage of a great rate then you can cancel and rebook. I am going right before you and I am on my 3rd hotel booking already. I have noticed that the offers for Feb have just started coming out this week. We actually booked MGM for $340 for 5 nights including a Saturday, however that is a players rate and not transferrable. I am sure that a lot of offers will start popping up on fat wallet soon.




book now direct. you can always modify. it only takes a couple multi thousand people conventions to change room rates in a particular hotel. almost all hotels will let you change if rates go down. just another of many ways vegas is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment