Sunday, April 15, 2012

Town square - anyone been yet?

Hello, has anyone been to Town Square yet? I am particulary interested in H%26amp;M, is it worth a trip. Heading over on Friday, I cant wait!



Town square - anyone been yet?


We have an H %26amp; M here and I do not really like it. My teenage and young adult nieces do not either. I felt that the clothing while cheap was of poor quality.



Town square - anyone been yet?


';We have an H %26amp; M here and I do not really like it. My teenage and young adult nieces do not either. ';





H%26amp;M...bringing the generations together, one family at a time...LOL.




I thought the Town



Square was going to be higher priced merchandise??




There%26#39;s a new H%26amp;M at the Miracle Mile, Planet Hollywood. Haven%26#39;t been yet, but plan on checking it out on our next trip.



Hope you have a wonderful trip.




Town Square is great........ Lovely atmosphere and a great addition to Las Vegas. They arent fully open, but there is a lot to see and do. H %26amp; M store is open, and very busy. They have an awesome movie theater.. ( see Beowulf in 3d there, please). And several restaurants open. Its an open air mall, So will be interesting what the Summer heat, and winter cold do. But it is defintely worth a visit....




The winter cold??????? lol You guys ain%26#39;t seen the cold until you live in Alberta, Canada hahaha Your cold day is a nice spring day for us :-)


  • facial surgery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment