Sunday, April 15, 2012

In Vegas this weekend - anyone else?

Hey all,



My friend and I will be in town Friday AM through sunday night. We are both male, mid-late 20%26#39;s. We will be doing lots of gambling, drinking and eating, a bit of bar/club-hopping, and who knows what else.



If anyone else is going to be in down and wants to meet up, post here or PM me.



Look forward to hearing from you!



In Vegas this weekend - anyone else?


ohmygosh, i love the fact that i can actually say this....





yes, we will be in vegas this weekend, 2 girls, 2 guys mid 20%26#39;s, australian. plan on spending some time at studio 54 on the saturday night.



In Vegas this weekend - anyone else?


Mrs. eephus and I are in from Saturday AM to Monday noon.





I%26#39;m running the marathon on Sunday morning so it%26#39;ll be the most boring Saturday night I%26#39;ve ever spent in Vegas. I%26#39;m aiming to be in bed by 9PM. Hopefully, I%26#39;ll be good enough shape to make up for it after the race on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment